Runbox Technical Support
Runbox offers its users the best email service and also offers the best user interface which makes it user friendly. You can store your personal email and data in Runbox account. So while using Runbox if you face any technical issue then you can get the help from Runbox technical support team at any time of the day.
How can users create and configure their Runbox account with the help of technical support team?
If you want to create and configure Runbox account then our technical support team guides with all the steps required to do so. You just need to contact our technical support team and you can follow the step wise instruction to create and configure Runbox account.
Following are the steps to create a Runbox account as provided by Runbox customer support
With Runbox there come two accounts. One is the main account and another is the sub account. For Runbox main account you have to pay the full price and this is fully featured. This main Runbox account is for one person use and in case you need more Runbox account for you or for other people then you have the option to buy sub account using your Runbox main account. In the Runbox account one can view and update his personal and account data. With sub accounts you can allow other users to use Runbox account with their own user name and password. So if you are looking to get the support for Runbox account you can contact our Runbox customer support team.
Following are the steps to configure Runbox in Outlook as provided by Runbox technical support
You can follow below steps to configure Runbox in Outlook as provided by Runbox technical support:
- Open Outlook and go to File > Add account. Here you can choose ‘Manual setup or additional server types’ option at the bottom of the window.
- On the next screen you will see, you need to choose the service type as POP or IMAP.
- Now you need to enter the server details as below:
a. Incoming Mail Server: mail.runbox.com
b. Outgoing Mail Server: mail.runbox.com
c. Username: You need to enter your primary Runbox email address (You cannot use aliases as log in usernames)
d. Now you need to click More Settings as below:
e. Enter the following details for the server information:
f. Account Type: IMAP
Incoming mail server: mail.runbox.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.runbox.com
4. You need to make sure “My outgoing server (SMTP) require authentication” is selected on the Outgoing Server tab and also “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” is selected.
5. On the Advanced tab you need to enter the port details for incoming and outgoing servers.
6. After this Outlook tests your account settings to check that it can login to the servers.
7. After this click Close.
Following are the steps to change the Runbox password which can be learned by calling at Runbox tech cupport phone number
You can follow below steps to change your Runbox password which you can also learn by calling at Runbox tech support phone number:
- To change your password what you need to do is to enter current password and the new password into 3 blank fields you see there at the top of your Runbox account page.
- After this you need to click ‘Save’ to change the password.
Connect with Runbox customer service team
If you face any issue with Runbox account then you should contact Runbox customer service team for help.